GLOBAL MIND SEARCH, A RECRUITMENT CONSULTING FIRM, IS MINDFUL OF THE ETHICS BEHIND ITS INDUSTRY.
We implement a code of ethics compatible with respect for the rights of the individual, and are proud to offer candidates and clients a customised service.
At our consulting firm for the recruitment of executives and senior managers:
- We only accept recruitment missions if they fall within our area of expertise.
- A contract is drawn up for each recruitment mission, including a full description of the position, the responsibilities, the profile sought and the most appropriate search method, as well as the timeline and the pricing terms.
- We maintain professional secrecy: the identity of the candidate and the client, and all confidential information about both parties, are only disclosed with their permission.
- We do not release any applications or any confidential or personal information about the candidates without their prior authorisation.
- We update and maintain contact with the candidate and the client at each stage in the recruitment process.
- We observe the principles of equal opportunity and non-discrimination in employment for each of the recruitment missions entrusted to us.
- We comply with the legal provisions associated with our profession and with the French data protection authority (CNIL) requirements for processing information about candidates.
- We carefully review each application, whether unsolicited or in response to a job announcement.
- We monitor the integration of all hired candidates to verify their progress and ensure they are successful. This follow-up is a key element in our support for clients.
- We keep in permanent contact with our candidates and clients, to provide advice and foster the satisfaction of everyone involved.
We are committed to meeting the desired result and strive to comply with the stated expectations and timeframes.