Our team of consultants
STÉPHANE GLASER, FOUNDER AND SENIOR MANAGER
A graduate of ICN (Institut Commercial de Nancy, Nancy Business Institute, 1995), including studies at the Copenhagen Business School (Masters in International Management).
- He began his career with international companies in the agri-food sector (Mars and Cocoa-Cola Enterprise), working in sales and supervising sales teams. In late 2000, Stéphane Glaser became a recruitment consultant. In this role he become familiar with local, national and international consulting firms and their various search methodologies (direct approach and approach via databases and job announcements).
- He successfully recruited a wide range of executives, experts and senior managers in several different industries and professions while developing a broad network in France and throughout Europe.
- Based on this experience, Mr Glaser was inspired to launch Global Mind Search, with the goal of assisting candidates and companies in their search for success.
ANIKA SCHMIDT, RECRUITMENT MANAGER
- Anika Schmidt’s background includes French/German higher education in Social Sciences with a concentration in Human Resources, which led to an international career with recruitment consulting firms.
- Her role involves searching for senior executives and senior managers, across all sectors.
- Thanks to her dual French/German culture, she is able to successfully manage recruitment missions focussing on Germanic countries.
- Ms Schmidt is trilingual and regularly uses German, French and English.
ETIENNE WIEST, EXECUTIVE SEARCH CONSULTANT
- Etienne is graduated from a Master in Psychology and Human Resources from the Strasbourg University. He built his recruitment skills within various areas like Industry, Automotive retail and Training.
- He joined Global Mind Search to strengthen his recruitment skills as well as the sales aspects of the role of HR Consultant.
- Having leaved in London for a while, Etienne speaks fluent english, being able to adjust to various cultures and international contexts.
- Etienne focuses mainly in recruiting senior managers and top executives, for any type of industry/sector.
FABRICE JAOUEN, CERTIFIED COACH, FOR THE BENEFIT OF LEADERSHIP
- After graduating from the Saint-Cyr military school in 1988, Fabrice Jaouën worked almost continuously as team commander and leader in France and abroad. He has also led a regiment of 1,000 men and women and served as chief of staff (or Deputy DG) for a brigade of 3,500 soldiers.
- He studied at the German army’s leadership school (while at the French Ecole de Guerre (School of War)) and is an auditor at the Institut des Hautes Etudes de Défense Nationale (French Institute of Higher National Defence Studies, 193rd session in the region), focussing on decision-making processes and strategy.
- A coach by nature, trained and certified by INeKO, an Institute accredited by the University of Cologne (Germany), Fabrice Jaouen has made his passion for leadership a reality. He sees community involvement as the best way to know and serve others.
JEAN-SEBASTIEN DESJONQUERES, PARTNER CONSULTANT AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR LUXEMBOURG
- 20 years in international business development with SMEs, intermediate-size companies
- Since 2009 he has been involved in change-management operations for
organisations, both private stakeholders and institutions based in Luxembourg, where he lives.
- Drawing on his experience in strategy and sales, he has been assisting Global
Mind Search with business development since 2015, particularly in the Luxembourg
MONIKA PETNIUNAITE – JUNIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
- Monika is graduated from Strasbourg University, with major in psychology. She speaks fluently five languages (english, french, russian, lituanian, german). Her experience was mainly focused on human relations and sales.
- She joined Global Mind Search in order to develop her skills and know-how in headhunting and sourcing.
- Her international track record is a real asset for Global Mind Search, as many of our contacts (candidates and clients), are in english and german.
- Monika is mainly concentrating on recruiting middle managers, with at least five to ten years professional experience.
MARIE-HÉLÈNE SUDRES – JUNIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
- Marie-Hélène holds a degree in French as a Foreign Language and corporate communication.
Her international background gave her the opportunity to teach French as a Foreign Language in Scotland and Northern Ireland in public schools.
- Speaking fluent English, German, Spanish and Italian, Marie-Hélène mainly recruits executives with international backgrounds, and has a deep interest in intercultural relations in terms of recruitment process
SARAH GHERABLI – JUNIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
- Graduated in psychology and Human resources, Sarah combined an interesting track record in both psychology and HR, having acquired a good knowledge of a company. Having developed strong skills in executive search, Sarah concentrates on finding the most relevant talents for our clients (highly experienced individuals), each need being specific and tailor-made. Client and candidate oriented, Sarah is fully dedicated and invested to make a « state of the art » search.